Meredith Radford is an artist and designer originally from Nova Scotia and now living in Kennebunkport, Maine. She graduated with a BFA from Concordia University (Montreal), and has been a professional artist and graphic designer for over 15 years. Her work toggles between hand drawn illustration, digital media, collage and painting. As a dedicated surfer and outdoor enthusiast, she is deeply inspired by the ocean and nature. With a desire to spread her artistic passions, she enjoys teaching as an elementary substitute and hosting a variety of artistic workshops. Her new found love for teaching lead her to complete her Masters of Teaching in Art at the Maine College of Art in Portland, Maine.
Thank you so much for visiting.
Peace. Love. Art.
Art Shows & Appearances
- Rivertree 100×100 Fundraiser Art Show, 2017
- Graves Library Special Guest Reader, 2017
- Subaru Commercial, Artwork and interview feature, 2016 | Watch Here
- Holiday Pop-up Show- Engine, Biddeford, 2016
- Maine Surfer’s Union, Art Show, 2016
- Grain Re-Evolution, Collage Workshop, 2016
- Rivertree 100×100 Fundraiser Art Show, 2016
- Grain Re-Evolution, Collage Workshop, 2015
- Picnic Portland- Artist Vendor, Portland, Maine, 2015 | View Here
- “Color + Light”- Artwork, Rivertree Arts Gallery, Kennebunkport, Maine, 2015
- “Rumpus”- Artwork, Engine, Biddeford, Maine, 2015
- “Flora & Fauna”- Artwork, Kennebunkport ArtHouse, Kennebunkport, Maine, 2015
- “LOVE”- Artwork, Rivertree Arts Gallery, Kennebunkport, Maine, 2015
- Sperry Topsider/Wolverine Worldwide Trade Show- Live Art Performance, Grand Rapids Michigan, 2014 | View Here
- Grain Re-Evolution, Collage Workshop, 2014
- Korduroy TV Interview and Artwork, 2013 | View Here
- Picnic Portland- Artist Vendor, Portland, Maine, 2013
- “Maine Surf History”- Artwork, Rivertree Arts Gallery, Kennebunkport, Maine, 2013
- Canadian Surf Film Fest- Artwork, The Laughleton Gallery, NS, Canada, 2012
- “Monster Art Show”- Artwork, Pinecone & Chickadee, Portland, Maine, 2012